There have been a few flurries this past week – in April – and if you live in Montreal, you know exactly what that felt like. But there has also been a flurry *cough* of activity around the shop, too! Emeline & I had a great little sit down today to discuss what’s coming in May i.e. our first free sew & craft night, Mother’s Day…oh, and Emeline’s baby! So we thought that it was time to set up a few fun giveaways for all our potential sewers and lovers of crafting (hey, it’s been a week and a bit right?)
So, we have three prizes lined up for three lucky people:
- One 3-hour sew workshop of your choice for you & someone you love
- Two meters worth of fabric from our designer quilting cottons (and you can choose more than one!) to start you off on your next project;
- And to make sure we can include everybody – we have a prize for the out-of-town participants, where we’ll send you a crafty little package with an Amy Butler pattern and an issue of Uppercase magazine
In order to enter the contest giveaway, you have to do one of the following:
- Follow us @sewlounge and retweet our contest giveaway tweet!
- Or become a fan of Emeline & Annabelle on Facebook
Please make sure to leave a comment below to let us know that you participated and specify if you live in Montreal!
We’d also love to hear what kind of projects you’d like to make – so feel free to add your suggestions in your comments, too.
The contest starts today April 28th, 2010 and runs until midnight (EST) of May 6th, 2010. The selection of the participants will be made via random number generator – to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance. We’ll announce the three winners here on our blog, on May 7th. Good luck & stay tuned!