Remember this? Well, I do and somehow I’m back in the same spot! We leave for peaceful Bob’s Lake on Saturday but my mind if racing with all the things I need to tie up before I leave.
I wonder if men are plagued with this pre-vacation stress.
I doubt it.
TO DO (SEWING + CRAFTING LIST):
- Finish off The Dress
- Sew up the Lotta Backpack for the boys and Pia
- Finish my Cynthia Rowley skirt
- Take in my Everyday Skirt
- Sew up an Everything Bag
TO DO (General Stuff That Needs to Get Done So I Won’t Feel All Anxious while I Drink and Ignore my kids)
- Mateo’s school supplies
- Fill Luca’s eczema prescription
- Set up an auto-reply on my emails
- Drop off bags of clothes at Renaissance (they have an AWESOME drop off system, if you’re looking for somewhere fast and easy to donate)
- Finish paperwork for daycares/school
- Clean floors
- Change sheets
- Organize child care for the two weeks following vacation
TO DO (Trip Preparation)
- Make a meal plan
- Pack Clothes/sleeping stuff/sports gear
- Pack a car kit
- Pack snacks
TO DO (Errands)
- Eyebrows + beard= remove
- Pay fines at the library, take out audio books for the drive
- Purchase film for camera
TO DO (Shop Related)
- Finish up October Calendar
- Write a novel of notes for Annabelle
- Write a blog post
- Work on staff schedule and send out staff email
Having said that, I bid you all a great week! Come by the shop and say to Annabelle and BLT! We’ll be in Land O’ Lakes, Ontario eating peaches and maybe getting some well deserved rest- because when we get back, it’s Back To School Minus 2 weeks… urgh.