Sure, posts like “Either::Ors” or the “Weekend Recap” might not have anything to do with sewing. But that doesn’t mean that we’re not continuously working at offering new and exciting workshops! And please know that we’re always taking suggestions for new class ideas (send us your suggestions here).
So here are some upcoming workshops that we think you’re really going to enjoy:
- Intro To Dyeing: We like making a mess and learning at the same time and we’re sure that you will too! Sept 29th & Oct 6th from 1-5. Book your spot here
- Back to School Kit: Snack Bag and Pencil Case to make your little one feel like the craftiest kid in school. Sat. Aug 18th 1-4. Book your spot here
- Weekender Bag: For school or weekends away, this bag is awesome and you will be beside yourself with pride for making it. Sat. Sept 22nd & 29th 10-1. Book your spot here.
- Nine Patch Quilt: Our quilt classes are back! This time during the week! Come and spend 4 Thursday mornings with Jen and either learn a new skill, or set aside some time to actually get that quilt d.o.n.e.! Thur. Sept 13th,20th,27th, Oct 4th Book your spot here.
- Everything Bag: This as the lazy person’s Weekender Bag. It’s also awesome, but takes 1/3 of the time. Sat. Aug. 25th 1-5 Book your spot here.
- Sew Basics IV: The Dress: Start fall with a new dress project! Spend 4 weeks working on pattern design and construction- you’ll be smarter AND well*dress*ed. Thurs. Sept. 20, 27, Oct 4, 11 from 6-9. Book your spot here and note that we cap it at 4 people.