Starting on tomorrow at 10 a.m. we’re selling off all our Bernina Bernette sewing machines, digital sew machine and serger. To be fair, we decided to hold a silent auction, instead of “choosing” who is more worthy of a machine…. because frankly, all of you are.*sniff* But let us not dwell, we wouldn’t want you to go home with your machine and only sob at the sight of it. Happy memories only!
We are also including our Cutting Table as part of the auction.
Here is how the silent auction will work:
WHEN: Thursday, October 25th from 10 a.m. E.S.T. to 9 p.m. E.S.T.
HOW TO PLACE A BID: firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. No phonecalls, store drop-ins, etc. will be accepted.(This way, we have chronological tracking of all the bids. This is the most accessible way for everyone to participate.)
THE FINE PRINT:
1. All items will have a set starting price (bernina sew machines, $250; digital sewing machine, $299; serger, $399; cutting table $299)
2. Bids must be in increments of $10.00 or more
3. Approximately every hour we will update the items HERE and showcase the current/highest bids – along with the leading bidder’s name.
4. When you bid, you’re bidding on ANY bernina machine (unless you specify “digital” or “serger”) and we will reflect the top 5 bids on those machines.
5. The highest bidders as at 9 p.m. EST Thursday night will win the machine and will be notified shortly after (we will publish the names of the winners as well).
6. The winning bidders must pay on Friday, October 26th before 5 p.m. (via paypal, phone, or in store). If you fail to do so the next highest bidder in line will be rewarded the machine.
6. PICK-UP ONLY. No deliveries or shipping. Pick-up begins October 26th at 10 a.m. and ends Sunday October 28th at 4 p.m.
Purchase of sew machines will include:
- 2 bobbins & packet of Schmetz Universal machine needles
- one regular presser foot
- instruction booklet
- handmade sewing machine cover
Please note: Machines are sold WITHOUT WARRANTY and no returns or refunds will be issued.